BlackBerry 9720 Smartphone Now Available in Singapore
Singapore – For customers and businesses that want a smartphone that’s built for a communications centric experience supported by BlackBerry’s gold standard for security, BlackBerry® (NASDAQ: BBRY; TSX: BB) today introduced the BlackBerry® 9720 smartphone. Available in one colour - black - the BlackBerry 9720 smartphone takes everything you’d get from a starter smartphone to the next level. For more information on the BlackBerry 9720 smartphone, please visit http://bit.ly/BB9720
“The BlackBerry 9720 smartphone gives you all the essentials of the BlackBerry smartphone experience to support a communications centric lifestyle; especially customers that are constantly juggling between work and personal use. It’s the perfect device if you’re upgrading from a feature phone or entry-level Android or Windows Phone device, as well as for existing BlackBerry smartphone customers, that want a richer experience and jump up in style and performance,” said Cameron Vernest, Managing Director, Singapore at BlackBerry.
The BlackBerry 9720 smartphone features a spacious BlackBerry® Keyboard with distinct keys for optimal typing, a 2.8” touchscreen and trackpad for easy navigation, offers generous battery life, and numerous enhancements including:
· Smart for Business – Using the BlackBerry 9720 with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server or BlackBerry® Enterprise Server Express, the BlackBerry® enterprise solution offers superior business productivity features with market-leading mobile device management, application management and security, and is a very cost-effective solution for any organization.
· BlackBerry 7 OS – The new BlackBerry 9720 smartphone comes with BlackBerry® 7 OS version 7.1, which features an updated interface that lets you swipe to unlock the phone or access the camera from the lock screen, as well as additional enhancements.
· BBM – The new BlackBerry 9720 smartphone features a dedicated BBM™ key that makes it quick and convenient to access the globally popular mobile social network, and with its BlackBerry Keyboard, messaging your BBM friends is easy and accurate. It also includes BBM Voice, which lets you chat over Wi-Fi® for free.* The latest version of BBM, which features BBM Channels, will also soon be available for download on the BlackBerry® World™ storefront, letting you tune in and connect with the businesses, brands, celebrities and groups you are passionate about.
· Discover New Possibilities – With access to BlackBerry 7 apps on BlackBerry World, the BlackBerry 9720 smartphone can make you more productive and better informed, and keep you well connected and entertained, while on the move.
For more information about the BlackBerry 9720 smartphone visit http://bit.ly/BB9720 and watch a YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?
* For BBM Voice calls, both parties require a BlackBerry® 5 OS or higher or BlackBerry 10 smartphone, a data plan that supports BlackBerry services and a Wi-Fi connection. Please check with your service provider for availability and restrictions.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!