It’s time to reroute with the new NETGEAR R6300v2 Smart WiFi router
Challenger members will receive a free installation for every purchase of the NETGEAR R6300v2 Smart WiFi router
Singapore, November 6, 2013 – NETGEAR (NASDAQGM: NTGR), a global networking company, today announced a special promotion for its new R6300v2 Smart WiFi router from November 1 to November 30, 2013. The R6300v2 Smart WiFi router will be available at a promotional price of $299 (usual price $319) exclusively at all 28 Challenger stores islandwide.
Complimentary onsite installation and discount for Challenger members
Challenger members can get their hands on the R6300v2 Smart WiFi router at a further discounted price of $259. With every purchase of the R6300v2, Challenger members will also be entitled to a complimentary one hour onsite installation service worth $80. This installation service includes set-up of the R6300v2, establishment of internet connection and testing of internet connectivity to one device. Challenger members may register at http://www.netroworkz.com/netgear2013/. to redeem the free installation.
R6300 v2 Smart WiFi Router
The NETGEAR R6300v2 Smart WiFi Router with AC1750 dual band delivers the world's faster WiFi of up to 1750 Mbps. With AC1750 WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet speeds, the R63900v2 offers ultimate performance in wireless coverage for homes including households with 12 or more wireless devices.
Key features of the R6300v2:
· One Superspeed USB 3.0 Port – Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
· Simultaneous Dual Band – Reduces interference for better connections to more WiFi devices
· Beamforming+ – Extends WiFi coverage, reduces deadspots, and boosts WiFi signal strength
· Advanced QoS – provides higher priority for media streaming application for smoother HD video streaming and low-latency online gaming
· NETGEAR Genie® App – Personal dashboard to monitor, control & repair your home network
· Parental Controls – Web filtering for all your connected devices
· Guest Network Access – create a completely separate WiFi network for your guests’ devices, ensuring they do not have access to your home network
· Supports VLAN Tagging – Setting of VLAN ID and priority for various services
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!