UX Features Found in Premium G Series Now Available in Smaller Form Factor
SINGAPORE, — LG Electronics (LG) is bringing its first “compact” G Series smartphone to the global market, the G2 mini LTE. First unveiled in February this year at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, the G2 mini LTE offers the design excellence and premium UX features of the award-winning LG G2 in a smaller form factor.
As the smallest LG G Series phone yet, the G2 mini LTE retains the innovative design heritage of the Rear Key and minimalist style first introduced in the LG G2. The 4.7-inch IPS display and 2,440mAh removable battery complements the Quad-Core CPU and Android 4.4 KitKat OS for a seamless multimedia experience.
The G2 mini LTE will be available in Singapore from 10th May 2014 at a recommended retail price of S$528. There will be two vibrant color options, including Titan Black and Lunar White
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8926 (LTE)/ MSM8226
- Display: 4.7-inch HD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8GB eMMC / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot
- Camera: Rear 8.0MP / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 129.6 x 66.0 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 121g
- Network: Cat. 4 / HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), A-GPS, NFC (4G LTE version only)
- Colors: Titan Black, Lunar White
- Other: Knock CodeTM, Plug & Pop, Guest Mode, Clip Tray, Quick Window, etc.
For more information, please visit www.lg.com/sg .
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!