PROLINK® donates 1% of sales proceeds to MINDS
CSR Initiative runs from 25th April to 16th June 2014
(Singapore, 25th April 2014) PROLiNK Singapore will officially kick start its corporate social responsibility (CSR) project with the Movement of the Intellectually Disabled (MINDS) as its beneficiary with the announcement of its contribution of 1% of its sales to its retail channels during the period of 25th April to 16th June 2014.
The company, as part of its 23rd anniversary celebrations this year, will also be encouraging its staff to engage more actively in community work and to encourage others around them to give back to society.
With a theme of "Care. Believe. Contribute. Inspire.", the campaign was started off with a company activity on 24th April and 25th April, where the staff of PROLiNK headed down to MINDS to personally experience working together on craft work with the intellectually disabled in the MINDS Idea-Employment Development Centre (IEDC) at Rosyth Road.
From 25th April 2014 to 16th June 2014, 12 participating retailers around the island will also working with PROLiNK to support the CSR project with MINDS, and they will be placing donation boxes on their cashier counters to encourage customers to make a small contribution when they purchase any products in their retail outlets.
Participating Retail Outlets Include:
1. Cyberactive Technology: #02-024 IMM
2. Cyberactive Technology: #03-02 CompassPoint
3. Cyberactive Technology: #03-36 Northpoint
4. Cyberactive Technology: #B1-15 Jurong Point
5. Cybernnind Computer House: #04-24/49 Sim Lim Square
6. Digital Style: #03-10 Bugis Junction
7. Digital Style: #03-29 Westgate
8. Digital Style: #B1-156 Parkway Parade
9. Harvey Norman L2 Millenia Walk Computers Section
10. Inforcom Technologies: #04-20/21 Funan Digitalife Mall
11. Mediapro Technology: #05-59 Sim Lim Square
12. PC Zone: #04-45/46 Causeway Point
The distinctively designed donation boxes will be placed at prominent locations on the cashier counters.To thank customers for their donations, PROLiNK staff will also be randomly distributing specially-ordered carnation flowers made lovingly by the intellectually disabled to customers who make a contribution to MINDS at the donation box locations listed above during the Mother's day and Father's Day period.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!