At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2015 at Las Vegas, Intel announced the release of its latest wave of 14nm processors, delivering improved system and graphics performance, more natural and immersive user experiences, and enabling longer battery life compared to previous generations.
Key benefits of the 5th Generation Intel Core family and the next-generation 14nm processor for tablets include:
· More powerful performance with 35% more transistors on a 37% smaller die
· Power efficiency for up to 1.5 hours better battery life than the previous generation
· The next evolution in processor graphics architecture that enable 4K Ultra HD display
· Better support for the Internet of Things with a smaller thermal envelope
· Provides the foundation for great user experiences today and in the future with Intel technology such as RealSense 3D and wireless innovations
The release of the 5th Generation Intel Core technology includes 14 new processors for consumers and businesses, including 10 new 15W processors with Intel® HD Graphics and four new 28W products with Intel® Iris™ Graphics.
The 5th Generation Intel Core processor is purpose-built for the next generation of compute devices offering a thinner, lighter and more efficient experience across diverse form factors, including traditional notebooks, 2 in 1s,Ultrabooks™, Chromebooks, all-in-one desktop PCs and mini PCs.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!