Singapore hub for Sensavis’ Asian expansion
Massive interest in The 3D Classroom leads to opening a Singapore office
The 3D Classroom is an exciting and game changing visual learning tool that helps all students in the classroom to become more motivated and involved and to achieve good results. The learning tool was first introduced in late 2013 in Sweden and now in Europe, UK the US and Asia.
“Since we entered the Asian market earlier this year, we have been delighted to see a massive interest in our product The 3D Classroom. Singapore is one of the world’s leading educational nations, and thus an obvious hub for us. We are therefore putting more resources into the region and actively building momentum to leverage the opportunities”, says Fredrik Olofsson, President and CEO at Sensavis.
Initially a collaboration between Sensavis AB and Apex Business Advisory Services Pte Ltd, the Singapore operations has now moved forward to become permanent allowing for the growth and development of the business through P Jeyaratnam as Director of Sensavis Singapore and a full time business development manager, supported by a management team from Apex Business Advisory Services Pte Ltd.
P Jeyaratnam, a veteran strategic marketing consultant, with many years of experience from senior management positions in large private sector enterprises across the region is very enthusiastic about the use of The 3D Classroom.
“It is fantastic to be part of Sensavis’ journey to revolutionize education. The 3D Classroom will be an integral part of the solution that the education sector is currently undergoing, allowing us to forge ahead in the forefront of innovative learning and create the stimulus for the next generation to take on the challenges ahead of uncharted waters. The 3D Classroom presents many opportunities for Singapore”, says P Jeyaratnam, Director, Sensavis Singapore.
Major Milestones in the Asian market during 2015
- March: Highly acclaimed Tanglin Trust School became the first school in Asia to implement The 3D Classroom in its Junior and Senior Schools, with over 2000 students.
- June: Sensavis signs agreement with Sao-Mai as exclusive distributor for Vietnam.
- August: Business partnership with Singapore Ministry of Education where 180 secondary schools and junior colleges across Singapore will profit from the content in The 3D Classroom, adding visual learning and video components to the classroom.
- October: Shortlisted to win EdTech Excellence Award 2015, run by Bett Asia and the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA). The winner will be announced at Bett Asia on November 18 2015.
- Throughout the year: Strengthened strategic partnership with Microsoft Asia, especially around Office Mix and Office 365.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!