Lexmark announces breakthrough innovation in fastest growing market segment
LEXINGTON, Ky., Jan. 25, 2016
- Lexmark International, Inc., a global technology leader, today announced the launch of next generation A4 color lasers and smart MFPs featuring seven new models.
- "A4 color MFP's continue to represent a very strong segment for worldwide MFP activity, with a high 10.5 percent growth rate expected throughout the forecast period," said Amy Machado, Research Manager, Worldwide Hardcopy Peripherals Format Forecast,Q3 2015.1
- Many of the new color laser devices deliver highest toner capacities in their class and industry-leading long life Imaging components, resulting in fewer user interventions and Lexmark’s best ever color TCO (Total cost of ownership).
- Driven by a powerful quad core processor, these models boast the fastest print and copy speeds available in their respective A4 classes.
- The models featured in the new line include: Lexmark CS700 Series Printers, Lexmark CX700 Series MFPs, Lexmark CS800 Series Printers and CX800 Series MFPs.
- Lexmark’s champion offering, the CX860, offers the highest toner capacity, the largest input/output capacity and the most flexible media support of any A4 color laser MFP. The CX860 is so advanced it rivals the capabilities of A3 products, allowing businesses to bring color production in-house.
- Each new device is enabled with Kofax TotalAgility from Lexmark, enhancing the omnichannel capture strategy and helping businesses become more efficient.
- With a new tablet-like touchscreen interface and flexible media handling, these products are easy to use, require minimal training and enable future integration of business process solutions, such as our new OnboardingAgility, also announced today.
- Onboarding Agility is a smart process application solution framework that dramatically reduces process complexity and shortens processing time to improve the onboarding experience for new customers. Lexmark International, Inc 740 West New Circle Road Lexington, KY 40550 USA
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!