Say hello to the new Olympus PEN-F, the latest model in the PEN series that exudes quality and superb craftsmanship.
Perfect for the stylish photo-enthusiast and discerning trendsetter, the new PEN-F reflects the timeless beauty of the stylish 1960s PEN-F combined with the latest imaging technology. This masterpiece craftsmanship also features a built-in 5-Axis Image Stabilisation (IS) system paired with the shortest shutter release lag amongst compact system cameras of 44ms to produce the highest quality handheld stills and video results.
The PEN-F is the first Olympus camera to have a Monochrome and Colour Profile Control feature, easily accessible through a front-facing Creative Dial, for users to simulate the appearance of classic colour and black and white film. With a 20 Megapixel Live MOS sensor to ensure excellent image quality, the PEN-F is truly a masterpiece of design and imaging technology.
1. Classic design styling with ‘masterpiece’ craftsmanship and finish quality
2. New 20 megapixel Live MOS sensor
3. 5-axis VCM Image Stabilisation (in-built) with up to 5 EV*1 stability
4. New Creative Dial allows quick access to:
a) Monochrome Profile – simulate B&W films
b) Colour Profile - simulates characteristics of classic colour films
c) Art Filter
d )Colour Creator
5. New High-res Shot captures 50MP JPEG or 80MP RAW shots
6. Shortest shutter release lag*2 in the compact system camera class of 44ms
7. 2.36M dot OLED electronic viewfinder with aspherical optics for ultra-low viewing distortion (100% view; 0.62x magnification)
8. Swivel 3.0 inch Touchscreen LCD with 1037k dots
9. Full-HD movie with 5-axis IS stability (24, 25, 30 or 60 fps frame rates)
10. Silent Mode for stealth shooting
11. Built-in Wi-Fi when coupled with OI.Share app for smart devices (iOS & Android) enables camera remote control; image and video transfer for social sharing
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!