TomTom Golfer 2 drives a golfer’s game to the next level
~Automatic shot detection and post-game analysis helps golfers improve their game~
Singapore, 16th March 2016: TomTom (TOM2) today announces the ultra-slim TomTom Golfer 2, a GPS Watch designed to help golfers improve their game by using automatic shot detection to give detailed post-round analysis.
Eliminating uncertainty by measuring distances to greens and hazards the TomTom Golfer 2 uses automatic shot detection to help golfers understand their distance potential. They can see distances for drives and approach shots at-a-glance and then analyse their strokes in TomTom MySports after the game. The auto scorecard tracks the score to make it easy for a golfer to see what is working in their game, and what improvements can be made.
“We know that often the best improvements simply come from knowing where you went wrong” says Clive Millington, COO, TomTom. “This is why we have designed such detailed post-game analysis for the TomTom Golfer 2 to show you where to improve, but also to know what you’re capable of.”
The ultimate round feature combines the best holes from a course that has been played regularly to demonstrate what a best potential round could look like. The TomTom MySports post-game analysis gives insights into shot patterns and greens in regulation. Rounds can be studied hole-by-hole in order to build on your strengths and improve your weaknesses.
The TomTom Golfer 2 uses graphics to easily visualise the best approach to the green, giving precise distances to front and back of the hazards on over 40K* courses worldwide.
Sleek, lightweight, water-resistant and durable for long-lasting comfort the TomTom Golfer 2 is designed to be worn both on and off the course. The TomTom Golfer 2 will be available in May 2016.
For further information please visit www.tomtom.com
Additional features of TomTom Golfer 2 include:
· Green Distances – Precise yardages to front, centre and back of green.
· Hazards – See distances to individual hazards along the fairway.
· Lay-up – See remaining distances to lay-up points.
· Greenview – View unique green and hazard graphics before your shot.
· Round Tracking – Keep track of the score, distance, and time for your round.
· Daily Course Updates: Receive course updates wirelessly from your smartphone.
· Wireless Syncing: Sync your session wirelessly on TomTom MySports app.
· Weather and water resistant to 40M - Play in any weather.
· Perfect Fit: Select large or small straps to ensure the perfect fit for your wrist.
*Calculation includes all combinations of golf courses at multi-course facilities.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!