Epson Delivers Service With Complete Freedom at Food&HotelAsia2016
|Credit : Epson Singapore|
Singapore, 12 April 2016 – Epson Singapore, a leading provider of Point-Of-Sales (POS) and labeling printers, will showcase its latest POS solutions to streamline operations and enhance cost efficiency for the food and hospitality industries, at Food&HotelAsia2016 (FHA2016). Held from today to 15 April 2016 at the Singapore Expo, the FHA2016 is the premier trade show in Asia that will bring to the market a myriad of food and hospitality products and technology from around the world.
At FHA2016, Epson will demonstrate how its POS and labelling printers can be integrated into the POS environment for hospitality and F&B operations, to enable operators to add self-service and mobile POS options to their existing setups, and reduce staffing overheads while raising service efficiency. Epson will also be presenting a sneak preview of the TM-m30 receipt printer and the TM-P80 portable receipt printers for the first time in South East Asia. Set to be launched later this year, both products are ideal for tablet POS environments, with their compact and stylish designs, and wireless connectivity via Bluetooth/Ethernet for the TM-m30, and Bluetooth/Wi-Fi for the TM-P80 respectively. The TM-m30 is highly flexible and adaptable, allowing for either top or front access configurations to suit different POS setups, while the TM-P80 combines the portable form factor introduced in the TM-P20, with compatibility with the industry standard 80mm receipt width.
Partnering with Enterprise Advance System Intelligence (EASI) and POS Square, Epson’s showcase will take the form of a simulated F&B and entertainment business model, to bring these solutions to life at the trade show.
Mobile POS systems: Embracing wider usage and support for mobile & web-based POS solutions
As demand for mobile and web-based POS solutions grows, Epson will demonstrate how businesses can transit into new mobile and web-based systems from their existing POS setups. Demonstrated within a fast-service food outlet setting, the display will feature an integrated full web-based system with mobile POS printers, presenting a seamless solution offering from front-of-house to kitchen, enabling service and kitchen staff alike to focus on the customer and the business.
Products that are showcased include:
- Epson TM-P80 mobile receipt printers: Coupled together with a tablet/smart device, the new TM-80 allows servers to place orders and process payment anywhere, anytime. Customers will not need to join queues or wait for the staff to return with their bills.
- Epson TM-m30 receipt printer: Highly flexible and adaptable, the TM-m30 is a compact and stylish receipt printer which allows for either top or front access configurations to suit different POS setups.
- Epson TM-T82 all-in-one receipt printer: With a compact and space-saving design, the TM-T82 delivers reliable performance even in the smallest environment.
- Epson TM-T88V-DT all-in-one printer: This cloud-enabled printer features an integrated terminal hub and web server that allows control and seamless communication among its point-of-sales peripherals over the web. The TM-T88V-DT’s integrated storage also ensures that orders can be tracked, stored and processed again even if the network is down.
Self-Service Interactive Kiosk – Expedite guest services while improving staff productivity
With rising wage costs and an increasingly tighter labour market facing food and hospitality operators, as well as greater consumer and industry acceptance of self-service concepts, Epson has partnered with EASI to feature a self-service kiosk concept for the first time at FHA 2016. The offering enables delegates to expedite basic ordering, ticketing and payment functions, providing convenience, control and choice for the customers while reducing staffing requirements.
Products that are showcased include:
- Epson ColourWorks TM-C3510 label printer: The TM-C3510 allows the customization of tickets for various occasions, promotions and customer profiles with pre-designed templates for coloured labels, wristbands and tickets.
- Epson TM-T70II receipt printer: The smallest in its class, the TM-T70II is designed to fit under the counter or in small places. The printer is equipped with a range of convenient, user-friendly features and delivers high speed and high resolution printing instantly.
“F&B and service operators are facing thinner margins even as rental and manpower costs continue to escalate. It is imperative that businesses continue to explore technology to streamline processes and automate manual operations to increase productivity and manage costs. We believe Epson range of POS solutions will offer an integrated, efficient and less-manpower intensive option to support our customers’ needs, so that they in turn can focus on their customers and bottom line,” said Ms. Tan May Lin, Epson Singapore’s General Manager (Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Division).
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!