COMPUTEX 2016 Unveils Complete Agenda for
New InnoVEX Startup Exhibit
New InnoVEX Startup Exhibit
Keynotes, Forums, Panels, Demos, and a Winner-Take-All Pitch Contest; Innovative Startups Network with Global Investors, Tech Partners, and Influential Buyers
TAIPEI, Taiwan, May 17, 2016-- COMPUTEX, the leading global ICT show with a complete supply chain, announces an informative and exciting agenda for InnoVEX, its new exhibit for innovative startups taking place May 31-June 2 as part of COMPUTEX 2016. InnoVEX will showcase more than 200 startup companies from 20 countries. A packed schedule of keynotes, panels, forums, and demos provide a rare opportunity for startups to connect with international VCs, angel investors, potential partners, and future customers in a single venue.
InnoVEX will feature events on two stages, the Center Stage and Pi Stage. InnoVEX’s Center Stage will host keynotes, panels, pitch contests, and events geared toward a broad audience. Events focus on startup technology and entrepreneurial issues, from securing funding and partnerships to building and managing company growth. InnoVEX’s Pi Stage will spotlight investor presentations and product demonstrations from more than 80 startups, including two U.S. companies, Lucid VR and TOII.
“InnoVEX will give COMPUTEX visitors the first look at some of the most exciting startups in Taiwan, the Asian Pacific, and beyond,” said TAITRA Executive Vice President Walter Yeh. “It also plays a key matchmaking role in bringing together entrepreneurs with investors, strategic partners, and key figures in the business supply chain.”
Highlights from InnoVEX’s Center Stage are:
· May 31: A panel discussion on how the Taiwanese supply chain can work with technology startups.
· June 1: A keynote presentation on resourcing the global entrepreneurial ecosystem to accelerate global business focus.
· June 2: Panel discussions on two VC/Accelerator topics, “The Next Big Thing,” and “Exploring Opportunities in Taiwan.”
· May 31-June 2: A startup pitch contest over several rounds with a finals winner announced on June 2.
For a complete look at InnoVEX’s Center Stage agenda, see: Center Stage
The Pi Stage will feature:
· May 31: A presentation and discussion on how angel investors evaluate startups.
· June 1: A presentation on building a better world with AI, and another on navigating the path from OEM to brand, from local to international.
· May 31-June 2: “Global stars” product demos.
For a complete look at InnoVEX’s Pi Stage agenda, see: Pi Stage
InnoVEX is one of three new exhibits at COMPUTEX 2016. Also new are SmartTEX (IoT applications) and iStyle (Apple-certified peripherals and devices). COMPUTEX 2016 expects to welcome more than 130,000 visitors from approximately 165 countries. For more information, visit www.computextaipei.com.tw.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!