Samsung today announced the launch of the Samsung Galaxy J1 mini and Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) 4G in Singapore. The Galaxy J1 mini is a sleek smartphone packed with powerful features while the Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) 4G is a slim and stylish tablet that connects users to the things that matter most.
Key Product Highlights:
Samsung Galaxy J1 mini
· Featuring Dual SIM with MicroSD Slot capabilities, the new Galaxy J1 mini offers added versatility, allowing users to manage call and data costs more efficiently while enjoying storage flexibility in addition to the 8GB memory.
· The new Galaxy J1 mini comes equipped with a 5MP camera with f2.2 aperture so users can capture quality memories, selfies and wefies in high-resolution effortlessly.
Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) 4G
· Designed to be compact in size, the Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) 4G is slim and light, giving users a comfortable grip as they browse online sites and play their favourite games on-the-go. Equipped with long-lasting battery life, users can also enjoy up to 11 hours* of internet usage while on the road.
· The new Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) 4G comes with advanced camera features – users can capture more in each photo with the Panorama and Continuous Shot modes. With an expandable memory of up to 200GB, users will be able to store more of their favourite music, photos, movies and games on the tablet.
· Tuning in to the local FM radio is now made easier with the pre-loaded Radio app on the tablet. Unlike most radio and music apps, users can enjoy the music even when they are not connected to Wi-Fi®.
From 7 May 2016 (Saturday), the Samsung Galaxy J1 mini will be available in Black or Gold at a recommended retail price of $128 and theSamsung Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) will be available in Black at a recommended retail price of $298.
Both devices will be available at all local telecommunication operators, selected Consumer Electronics Stores, authorised retailers and Samsung Experience Stores.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!