Epson To Showcase Solutions To Print With Confidence At PrintPack + Sign 2016
Singapore, 29 June 2016 – Epson, the world leader in digital imaging and printing solutions, returns with diverse digital printing solutions to meet needs from daily applications to the most demanding jobs, at PrintPack + Sign 2016. For the first time, Epson is collaborating with print media partners to showcase innovative print applications on substrates including wallpaper and display panels. PrintPack + Sign 2016, Singapore’s only dedicated Printing, Packaging and Signage event for printers, print buyers and end-users, is held at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre from today till 1 July 2016.
Impactful print trends to help brands differentiate themselves with the latest print technology and specialty substrates will take centre-stage in Epson’s booth this year. Epson, together with established industry partners including Neschen (a specialist for digital printing, adhesive and protective media) and ChromaLuxe (a leading manufacturer of high definition sublimatable photo panels), will bring to life digital printing’s role in transforming various surfaces.
The booth will showcase various printing applications that can be achieved on a wide range of materials, including:
- Eco-solvent substrates printing: A key highlight of the booth is the Epson Surecolor™ SC-S80670, which offers the widest colour gamut to meet most demanding jobs for a wide variety of indoor and commercial applications. With a 10-colour UltraChrome™ Epson UltraChrome GS3 ink and the option of white or metallic silver colours, print solutions leveraging on the exceptional performance and image quality can be seen throughout the booth. Visitors can check out demonstrations of the S80670’s print on wallpaper, floor paper, and ultra-clear substrates.
- Rigid substrate printing: Soft signages that delivers vivid and impactful visuals can be created with the Epson SureColor™ SC-F6070, the world's first original ink tank large format printer and Epson's first textile printer able to deliver up to 17 hours of non-stop operation. Rigid substrate applications are demonstrated through printed display panels on the wall, floor and table.
- Backlit signage applications: Back lit light boxes and front lit displays at the booth are printed by the SC-S80670 and the SC-F6070.
- Textile printing: Textile prints will also be showcased with the SC-F6070.
A variety of Epson label printers and solutions will be at the booth to demonstrate how visitors can customise labels and packaging in the most effective way. Models displayed include:
- Colour Labelling Solutions: Visitors will get to try, touch and feel the high quality on-demand colour labels that can help to improve efficiencies and reduce labelling costs. Models displayed include the Epson ColorWorks™ C3510 and the C7510G where you can colour-code important information and print colour labels that are easily differentiated. Highly suited for the chemical or logistics industry, the Epson ColorWorks™ GP-C830 is built to meet the toughest label specifications suited for high print volume operations, will also be available.
- Quality Labelling Solutions: Quality labelling solutions from Epson’s LabelWorks™ series will be showcased. Suited for a wide range of usage, from compact options for homes to portable professional powerhouses for companies, models include the Epson LabelWorks™ LW-300, LW-400, LW-700, LW-900P, LW-1000P and the Pro100.
- Digital Inkjet Label Press: Print samples for the SurePress Series, which offers superior print quality and efficiency in short run printing solutions, will be displayed at the booth.
For enquiries on other models of Epson’s labelling, textile and signage printing solutions, visitors can check out print samples and product brochures or speak with the Epson staff at the booth.
Said Ms Tan May Lin, Epson Singapore’s General Manager (Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Division), “Advancements in digital print technology and substrates have risen the bar for brands who want to stand out and appeal to consumers, despite cautious global economic sentiments. As the industry leader in digital printing, we are working with top substrate brands this year to share new applications and the latest trends. By showcasing potential solutions for campaigns and innovative marketing efforts through digital print solutions, we hope to help businesses capture their customers’ attention and translate that into better sales growth.”
More information about Epson and its products are available on www.epson.com.sg.
Epson Booth at PrintPack + Sign 2016
Booth Location: BC34
Venue: Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre
Level 1, Exhibition Hall B (10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956)
Date & time: 29 – 30 June (Wed – Thurs, 10.30am – 6.30pm); 1 July (Fri, 10.30am – 5.30pm)
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!