Today, Intel introduced a broad range of new Intel® 3D NAND SSDs to meet the needs of consumer, business, Internet of Things (IoT) and data center applications.
These new SSDs are the first of many utilizing 3D NAND technology from Intel, and they offer a cost-effective replacement for traditional hard disk drives to help customers accelerate user experiences, improve the performance of apps and services across segments, and reduce IT costs.
Here is a complete list of all the new SSDs, and more detailed information on each of them:
· Intel® SSD 600p Series is designed for the consumer client market for use in desktops and notebooks. SSD 600p Series brings PCIe* performance to mainstream price points while delivering exceptional performance that far exceeds traditional hard drives.
· Intel® SSD Pro 6000p Series is aimed at the business client market for use in business notebooks and desktops. Power-efficient performance aligned with the current and future generation Intel® Core™ vPro™-based devices delivers enterprise-ready security and manageability features for IT administrators and corporate end-users. Pro 6000p Series utilizes PCIe* for performance and is built with the highest quality and reliability standards, resulting in lower total cost of ownership.
· Intel® SSD DC P3520 Series builds on Intel’s portfolio of data center PCIe SSDs and has been optimized for cost-effective performance. SSD DC P3520 Series is well-suited for read-intensive applications in cloud computing environments, such as storage virtualization and web hosting.
· Intel® SSD DC S3520 Series balances cost and performance for the data center and delivers sgnificant latency and throughput improvements over traditional hard disk drives (HDDs) in the data center. SSD DC S3520 Series is ideal for those making the initial transition to SATA SSDs from HDDs.
Internet of Things
· Intel® SSD E 6000p Series can be used with the current and future generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors to offer added security and manageability features for IoT applications, such as point-of-sale devices and digital signage. SSD E 6000p Series uses PCIe and comes in the M.2 form factor for added flexibility.
· Intel® SSD E 5420s Series provides additional data protection, helping to ensure data will be reliably read or written, even during moments of power loss, for complete confidence. SSD E 5420s Series utilizes SATA to improve performance over traditional HDDs in IoT applications.
For more information on the new Intel 3D NAND SSDs, visit www.intel.com/SSD.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!