Jabra’s latest addition to award-winning Speak Series offers enterprise-grade solutions to mobile speakerphone
· Smart interaction with personal digital assistants to activate designated apps and speed-dialling
· High-end personal device providing premium HiFi grade audio and superior Unified Communication experience
Singapore, 19th April 2017 – Business leaders and C-level executives who spend a large portion of their time on the road, need not put up with unreliable collaboration tools any longer. Jabra, the leader in the development of communications and sounds solutions, has today announced the launch of the Jabra Speak 710, the latest successor in its award-winning Speak Series.
Carrying off from where its predecessor, the award-winning Speak 510 left off, the Speak 710 features upgraded omni-directional microphones for up to six ‘in-room’ attendees, 15 hours of battery life, and HiFi grade speakers, promising crystal clear conferencing and music on-the-go.
The Speak 710 offers an unparalleled mobile solution for Unified Communication (UC), with certification and compatibility from all leading UC platforms such as Skype for Business, Cisco and Avaya. The Speak Series’ also features a hassle-free out of the box experience with Personal Digital Assistants.
Immersive sound in a compact body
With more power than ever before, the Jabra Speak 710 Series comes in a small, compact design, with an integrated folding stand for extra flexibility. Connect to a smart device or laptop with ease through Bluetooth, USB or for PCs, the enclosed dongle. Once connected, users will have a 30-meter range for laptops or 10-meter for smartphones.
The Jabra Speak 710 builds on the success of the Speak Series, which has sold over 1 million units worldwide, and delivers an audio performance twice as powerful as the Speak 510. The latest addition to the Speak Series not only features an upgraded omni-directional speaker, but also comes with an incredible smart feature that enables two units to be wirelessly linked together. When paired, users can expand the room coverage from six, to twelve ‘in-room’ attendees.
Convenient and Flexible
Bringing a plug-and-play, easy-to-use speakerphone experience with premium audio to offices and small conference rooms, the Jabra Speak 710 works with all types of smart devices. The Jabra Speak 710 features a smart button that enables users to connect to their Personal Digital Assistant such as Siri, Google Now and Cortana to activate designated apps, while also allowing the possibility of storing speed dialling options for your phone.
Effortlessly switching between music and calls, the Speak 710 can become a powerful music speaker. Simply connect to an online music streaming service or music library on the mobile device.
“People are increasingly choosing light-weight and compact products that provide portability and ease of use. Research has shown that a majority of conference phones are actually used for personal use1. The Jabra Speak 710 offers extended mobility and combines it with an immersive audio and true music experience. This makes the device the perfect partner and music companion for start-ups, business leaders and C-level executives,” states Wayne Lee, Head of Product and Alliances, APAC.
“People are increasingly choosing light-weight and compact products that provide portability and ease of use. Research shows that a majority of conference phones are actually used for personal use1.
Features & specifications
· Speakerphone made for voice, music and multimedia
· Omni directional microphone for 3600 audio pick-up
· HiFi grade audio quality
· Up to 15 hours of battery life
· In-room coverage up to 6 persons
· Connectivity in seconds: USB, Wireless (Bluetooth® or with PC dongle)
· 30-meter-long wireless range with PCs, 10 meters with smartphones
· Plug & play solution with intuitive on-device call controls
· Wireless linking option with an extra unit for full stereo experience or to extend the conference space to up to 12 persons
· Smart interaction with Personal Digital Assistant - MS Cortana, Siri or Google Now with the one touch Smart button
· Compatible with all leading UC platforms - Certified for Avaya, Cisco and Skype for Business and more
· Optional Kensington lock support and online maintenance
See more at www.jabra.com/speak710
1 Need for Smarter Work Environments Drives Demand for High-Quality Audio Conferencing Endpoints, Frost & Sullivan, Sept 2015
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!