Samsung’s New Curved UHD and UHD TVs, Premium Audio Products and Content Partnerships Create the Most Immersive and Cohesive Entertainment Experience for Consumers
Singapore – April 16, 2014 – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., today unveiled its first commercial Curved Ultra High Definition (UHD) TVs in Singapore, announced its robust 2014 TV roster and launched its expansive line-up of premium digital audio products. The launch of the new product portfolio reinforces Samsung’s leadership, and sets the pace for innovation, design and content across the industry.
From our full line-up of UHD and Curved TVs to our new audio technologies and content partnerships
provides advanced features for a more enjoyable soccer viewing experience. Picture and sound quality are optimised resulting in more vivid green fields and stadium colour, and a more powerful multi-surround sound. Additional features like Zoom-in and PVR (Personal Video Recorder) allow enlargement of selected area on the TV screen and capturing of highlights from the game aired through Free-to-Air channels.
Video Electronics Standards Association)
Quality Content Choices for Consumers to Stay Entertained and Relevant
· Channel NewsAsia – The Channel NewsAsia app features breaking news videos and award-winning documentaries from across Asia and the world. Users can also access an extensive range of content on international news, business, lifestyle, travel, history and current affairs.
· 4D Results & Toto Results – Samsung’s 4D and Toto app transforms Singaporeans’ Singapore Pools experience by bringing the latest results onto the large screen. Apart from the latest winning numbers, users can also check results history and statistics at their convenience.
· mio TV PLAY – Brought to you by SingTel, the mio TV PLAY app brings users Hollywood blockbuster movies, as early as three months from cinematic release, to the comfort of your own home. Apart from offering a variety of premium on-demand titles (which may be similar to those available on the mio TV Pay TV service) via the app itself, mio TV PLAY Internet Video Search service also allows users to browse third party video content which is publicly available on the Internet.
· StarHub TV Anywhere – The StarHub TV Anywhere App gives users access to a Video-on-Demand content and Live TV channel streaming service on Samsung Smart TVs. Users will have access to content such as ‘live’ sports events, movies, TV series and top Asian variety and dramas. They can also immediately watch selected pre-recorded programmes that were available on StarHub TV, as well as catch-up on shows from channels such as FOX Movies Play and STAR Chinese Movies Play.
· MediaCorp Toggle – Toggle is your personal entertainment service that lets you enjoy local content and your favourite TV programmes on demand from MediaCorp at your convenience.
To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook