SINGAPORE, July 2, 2014 — HP today announced the expansion of its HP Advisory Services suite, with new consulting services designed to help enterprises and governments in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) adapt to a New Style of IT driven by big data, cloud, mobility and security.
The new HP Advisory Services help organizations navigate the complex process of IT transformation and develop a robust strategy to take advantage of these new dynamics for services and processes that drive innovation and growth. The enhanced services include end-to-end consulting, assessments and interactive workshops for IT strategy planning, enterprise architecture, IT governance, organisational change management, applications modernization and executable roadmaps.
According to IDC, the rise and convergence of the four pillars of cloud, social, mobile and big data is having a transformative effect across all industries. By 2020, IDC expects the Asia Pacific (excluding Japan) information and communications technology (ICT) industry to generate almost $900 billion in spending, with more than 55 percent coming from technologies and solutions that drive the four pillars.(1)
Organizations are under increasing pressure to respond to this rapid shift and take advantage of the New Style of IT to transform their operations, improve their competitiveness and enhance customer interactions. These organizations are looking for strategic partners to help them navigate ongoing change and increasing complexity, while responding to citizens and customers and capturing new opportunities.
“HP Advisory Services provide the fastest path to solutions that enable the New Style of IT,” said Bruce Dahlgren, senior vice president, HP Enterprise Services Asia Pacific and Japan. “By leveraging our expertise across the entire IT environment, including innovative solutions for big data, cloud, mobility and security, HP Enterprise Services is helping organizations develop and execute a tailored transformation strategy with clear business impact.”
HP Advisory Services experts offer industry insights and proven approaches to help organizations in the following areas:
· New Style of IT— develop a transformation strategy and roadmap using an integrated approach with a governance framework to achieve defined business goals.
· Applications Modernization and Cloud—review critical applications and develop an application modernization strategy designed to heighten innovation and accelerate business agility.
· Mobility—realize the full potential of enterprise mobility across multiple technologies for secure, reliable access to information and applications anytime, from any location across a variety of platforms.
· Analytics—assess the best approach to gain better insight into big data and deliver real-time, actionable analytics to improve business outcomes.
· Security—review their security posture to ensure a consistent, measurable and proactive approach to manage risk and compliance.
HP Advisory Services also include workshops for clients to capture and refine their vision of how technology can accelerate their business. A team of seasoned HP experts guide clients through a series of interaction sessions that drive valuable insights and executable transformation strategies to achieve their vision.
(1) IDC Asia/Pacific IT spending black book, v4 2013; Data in US$ billions.
© 2014 Hewlett-Packard Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. Registration No.: 198703164G. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!