Epson redefines cost-saving printing solutions with new range of WorkForce Pro Business Inkjet Printers
Singapore, 20 November 2015 – Epson, the world leader in digital imaging and printing solutions, launched three of its latest WorkForce Pro Business Inkjet Printers today. Catering to the business needs of high cost-savings, energy efficiency, and speed, the new models enhance the existing range of Epson’s business inkjet printers, which include models that are built on Epson’s next generation inkjet technology such as the PrecisionCore Printhead technology. Singapore is the first country in Southeast Asia to launch the new WorkForce Pro series printers.
The launch was held as part of a business showcase of Epson’s business inkjet portfolio for both SOHO/SME and business users. Products include its market leading ink tank system printers which have sold over two million units in Southeast Asia.
WorkForce Pro Printers – Incredible savings and speed
Specially targeted at home and small to medium businesses, the three new WorkForce Pro series printers – WF-5111, WF-5621 and WF-6091 will provide users with incredible savings with low-cost, high page yields for enhanced business productivity and work efficiency.
Key features of the new WorkForce Pro series printers include:
· Powered by Epson’s PrecisionCore Printhead technology: Initially used for industry level printing, Epson is increasingly introducing PrecisionCore technology for models catering to small business and office needs. It is a culmination of over 40 years of development that produces precision and durability in business printing. The printhead technology eliminates warm up time that is normally required in colour laser printers, therefore maximizing time efficiency. Nozzles using PrecisionCore can efficiently and precisely deliver the most appropriate amount of ink to achieve high-quality, high-speed printing.
· High page yields and durability: The WF-6091 can print up to 10,000 and 7,000 black and colour pages respectively, while the WF-5111 and WF-5621 can print up to 45,000 pages monthly.
· Saving costs with automatic duplex function. The new WorkForce Pro range comes with double-sided printing to further cut costs and lessen the impact on the environment.
Product specifications of the new WorkForce Pro series printers are available in the Annex.
Printing Solutions for Businesses to Move Full Speed Ahead
In addition to the new WorkForce Pro series printers, business partners were also treated to a showcase of Epson’s complete portfolio of business inkjet printers. They include:
- M-series Ink Tank System Printers: Epson’s first monochrome integrated ink tank system printers – the M100 and M200 provide users ultra-low-cost office printing. The printers save costs, power and time with an ultra-high yield of 6,000 pages, making it the most economical office printer than any mono laser or inkjet printer.
- Epson’s revolutionary L-series range of ink tank printers: These include the L310, L365 as well as the L655, Epson’s top-of-the-line ink tank system printer which is the world’s first duplex ink tank system printer.
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R8591: The first printer model that features a Replaceable Ink Pack System (RIPS). Combining both PrecisionCore technology and DURABrite Ultra Pro inks, the Epson RIPS utilises high capacity ink packs that can hold a far higher volume of ink compared to traditional ink cartridges. The WF-R8591 has a super high-yield printing of up to 75,000 pages without replacing the ink. The Replaceable Ink Pack System technology offers cost savings to meet centralized printing needs and maintain a lower inventory for consumables.
Integrated business printing solutions
Epson created a series of realistic situations as part of the event to help partners and customers experience first-hand the intuitive printing experience of the Epson’s business printing solutions. Guests were guided through scenarios of:
- A law firm/small office: Showcasing the low running costs of the L655 ink tank system printer, and the M series which offer a compact option for printing laser-quality text that are water and smudge-resistant.
- Interior Design Company (SME): Using the new WorkForce Pro series printers that offer high page yields at an affordable rate and smudge-free water resistant print-outs.
- Bank Branch (Enterprise): Featuring the WorkForce Pro WF-R8591’s RIPS technology with super high-yield ink supply units that can print up to 75,000 pages between ink changes, significantly reducing time and hassle and improving productivity.
The event is part of Epson Singapore’s efforts to engage their customers and promote the use of inkjet printing for the business segment. Said Mr Matthew Loh, Head of Sales, Epson Singapore,” The future of business printing lies in developing versatile solutions that can keep up with changing business needs. Small businesses especially want a one-stop solution that can deliver good and fast results cost-effectively – be it office documents, colour photos or creative visual products. Epson’s business printing solutions, such as the WorkForce Pro series, bring that ease of mind and flexibility to corporate customers, to expand their business at top speed without worrying if they need to add on multiple printers or compromise on quality.”
More information about Epson and its suite of corporate products are available on www.epson.com.sg.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!