Adobe today announces the availability of Lightroom on Android 2.0. Lightroom allows people who care about their photography to capture, organize, edit, and share directly from their smartphone or tablet, enabling them to utilize all of the power of Adobe’s Lightroom tools –right on their mobile device. Additionally, Lightroom on Android 2.0 delivers THE FIRST end-to-end raw mobile photography solution.
New key features include:
· An in-app camera, supporting the capture of images in DNG raw format
· Shoot-through presets, also available within the in-app camera, enabling previewing and capturing images with a series of built-in presets providing non-destructive editing
· Dehaze tool to adjust haze and fog in an image
· Split Toning enhancement, enabling the addition of a color cast to the highlights and shadows of an image, creating a uniquely stylized color image or replicating the look and feel of a traditional toned black and white image
· Target Adjustment Tool functionality in the Color/B&W editing tool, providing direct, on-image editing controls
· Point mode in Curve tool providing complete control over the tonality and contrast of an image
Adobe also worked with world-renowned travel photographer Colby Brown to test and use the latest version of Lightroom on Android on his Nexus 6P, which he used to create a series of stunning photos while traveling to Cuba. Check out his photos below and visit his post here to read his take on working in a full raw end-to-end workflow.
You can download Lightroom on Android 2.0 here now for free.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!