Embrace the outdoors with Olympus’s latest Stylus TG-Tracker action camera. Geared for the adventurers and sport enthusiasts, the TG-Tracker lets you vividly re-live your sporting adventures by combining 4K video recording and positional data logging.
Perfect for the adrenaline junkie, the latest member of the popular Olympus Tough family boasts a TG-Tracker’s Field Sensor System which simultaneously records GPS, compass, barometer (altitude/depth), accelerometer and thermometer data for an enhanced data video recordings. Incorporating Olympus’ proven Tough technology, the TG-Tracker is crush-proof, freeze-proof, shock-proof and water-proof to a depth of 30m without the need for an accessory housing. Be it whether you are 40,000 feet in the air or mountain biking down the slopes, the 5-axis Image Stabilisation will ensure a clean shot all the time. This nifty gadget is perfect for the airborne, water and road warrior!
1. Field Sensor System data-logging - GPS, Compass, Barometer (Altimeter), Accelerometer & Thermometer
2. Extreme 204-degree angle lens (13.9mm f2.0 equivalent in the full frame format)
3. Housing-free toughness: Waterproof 30m; Crushproof 100kgf; Freezeproof -10C; Shockproof 2.1m
4. 4K/30P & 1080/60P recording modes (H.264/MOV); 8MP stills
5. OI.Track 2.0 app for data-augmented video playback with Map or Elevation/Depth information (iOS & Android)
6. 5-axis Image Stabilisation (digital)
7. ISO 100-1600 (auto); 1-1/24000th sec shutter speeds
8. Built-in LED illuminator - 60-Lumen maximum brightness
9. Up to 95 minute battery life (1080P; 90 mins at 4K); removable battery
10. Included mount converter enables third party accessory use
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!