Silverstone Launches High End Tundra Series TD03-E
· Easy installation with aluminum clips and steel back-plate
· Maintenance free, no refill required
· Dual auto adjustable 120mm PWM fans included
· Durable alloy water-block for improved reliability
· Patented brazing fins radiator increase cooling efficiency by 40%
Singapore (5th August, 2016) — Silverstone today announced the TD03-E All-in-one Liquid Cooler. It’s unique alloy water-block is constructed with copper base and aluminium body for better durability compared to plastic-built competitions. The block also has a patented design that eliminates screws in its construction to provide excellent cooling performance and integration of mounting bracket for easy installation.
Tundra TD03-E Series
The radiator has another patented design that utilizes brazing fins similar to those used in top air coolers for increased heat transfer efficiency by up to 40% over traditional radiators.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
Selling Price (SGD)
5th August 2016
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!