Nikon is pleased to unveil two new cameras in its series of KeyMission action and wearable cameras, the KeyMission 170 and KeyMission 80. The KeyMission series is designed to help users shape and share their missions, from the everyday to the extreme, and the stories behind them. Earlier this year, Nikon announced the KeyMission 360 – a tough, wearable action camera capable of recording true 360° video in 4K UHD.
The KeyMission 360 and KeyMission 170 will also have an exclusive SnapBridge 360/170 app which enables camera remote shooting and movie editing, while KeyMission 80 supports the SnapBridge app. Both SnapBridge 360/170 app and SnapBridge app allow the camera to be constantly connected to a smart device, providing a convenient and automatic transfer of photos from the action camera to the smart device.
Availability: Local pricing and availability for the three KeyMission products will be announced shortly.
Nikon KeyMission 170
The KeyMission 170, which is shockproof and waterproof, captures dynamic 170° wide-angle 4K UHD videos and vivid images. With intuitive interfaces and simple controls, even first-time action camera users can record adventures effortlessly. Versatile shooting modes like Add Slow Motion, Superlapse Movie and Time-lapse Movie are available for creating dramatic scenes for any adventure.
KeyMission 170 Primary Features
· Equipped with an electric VR function and supports 4K UHD/30p recording of 170° ultra wide-angle movies
· A tough body that is waterproof to 10 m, shockproof to 2.0 m, coldproof to −10° C, and dustproof. Further, when the WP-AA1 Waterproof Case*7 (available separately) is used, the camera is waterproof to depths of 40 m
· Powerful support for recording activities and editing content. Compatible with the SnapBridge 360/170 app (for smartphones and tablets), and the KeyMission 360/170 Utility (for computers)
· Equipped with a variety of shooting/recording modes, including Add Slow Motion, Movie + Photo, Superlapse Movie, Loop Recording, and Time-lapse Movie
· Intuitive and simple operation that even first-time users will easily master, and a compact body that can be easily attached to clothing and gear
Nikon KeyMission 80
The ultra-slim KeyMission 80 is a tough wearable camera designed for quick shooting of stills and movies enabling users to record every moment of their experiences as it happens. Featuring an exclusively designed small NIKKOR lens, this compact camera enables capture of the high quality images. It is equipped with a second camera with 4.9 million effective pixels and a LCD monitor for easy selfies.
KeyMission 80 Primary Features
· Great agility that enables one-handed recording with the press of a button
· Reliably stands up to sudden showers with waterproof to 1 m, shockproof to 1.5 m, coldproof to −10° C, and dustproof. The camera can play an active role in a wide variety of outdoor activities, including mountain climbing and trekking, fishing, and camping.
· Adoption of specially designed NIKKOR lenses ensures superior rendering capability, and the camera is even equipped with a lens for selfies
· Support for the SnapBridge app, which enables connection to a smartphone or tablet
· Equipped with a variety of shooting/recording modes, including Time-lapse Movie for recording changes that occur over time, and Route Shooting for capturing a journey with photos or movies