- Game changing provision of global communications for local businesses with up to 95% lower the cost of current telco providers
- Furnishing comprehensive end-to-end telecommunication services as Singapore’s latest fully licensed telco company
- Customisable, intuitive and user-friendly web dashboard and mobile app for businesses to maintain full control over telecommunication infrastructures
Singapore, 10 October 2017: The first of its kind in Singapore, local telecommunications start-up Velox Networks has successfully launched its breakthrough Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and cloud-based Private Branch Exchange (PBX) communications platform. Velox provides end-to-end telecommunication services as the latest full-fledged telco in Singapore while using high quality, state of the art VoIP technology. Most importantly, all this will be done at a fraction of the costs (up to 95% cheaper) currently charged in the local market by major telco incumbents, paving a new, radically cheaper and more efficient way for businesses to communicate with superior call quality
- Elimination of capital investment and maintenance fees for costly onsite equipment to reduce costs up to 95%, unlike prevailing telecommunications set-ups.
- Smooth deployment without any associated installation costs or disruption as Singapore companies will be able to port their current Direct Inward Dialing (DID) numbers seamlessly over to Velox’s network.
- Replacement of outdated analog phones with complimentary IP phones (or WiFi phones) that companies can plug into their networks with a LAN cable or link up via a WiFi network.
- Ease of use with existing Internet services and Optional Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) to ensure clients’ services are always highly secure