- The Moment Jensen Huang Realised NVIDIA Would Change the World
The NVIDIA CEO was asked this question at Fortune’s Brainstorm Tech Dinner, which preceded each year’s CES. His reply drew laughter until they realised that he was serious.
- NVIDIA Captures Pole Position at CES Amid Flurry of Auto News
NVIDIA jump-started CES 2018 on January 7, quickly putting more road between it and the competition in the race to create safe solutions for autonomous driving.
- NVIDIA Powers Mercedes-Benz MBUX, Its Next-Gen AI CockpitAt CES 2018, Mercedes-Benz unveiled a radical new in-car infotainment system, powered by NVIDIA, that puts AI to work to transform how drivers and passengers interact with their vehicles.
Read full blog: https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2018/01/09/mercedes-ces-2018/
- PC Gaming: More Than 1 Billion Players … and CountingThe story behind these numbers: a virtuous cycle unlike any other. Since the PC platform is open, it’s always growing more technologically advanced. As those advancements bring more capabilities to the PC, PC gaming attracts more developers. Those developers create more engaging content, in turn, drawing bigger crowds.
- With GeForce NOW a Billion Cheap PCs Can Now Taste Gaming Greatness, Too
Your underpowered PC can now pack the punch of high-performance GeForce GTX GPUs with GeForce NOW. Starting today, the game-streaming service, which launched a successful beta last summer, is available as a free beta compatible with most Windows-based desktops and laptops.