– Technology as an enabler of possibilities to create
positive change for consumers
– Samsung is dedicated to inspiring new and creative ways to use technology
SINGAPORE, 1 July 2014 – Samsung Electronics Singapore today announced the launch of the Dream Exchange campaign to inspire and enable consumers to turn their dreams into realities.
In line with Samsung’s commitment to create possibilities for consumers through Samsung technology and products, Dream Exchange aims to inspire consumers to think about how technology can help fulfill their dreams, enhance their lives and enable them to do more.
“Samsung is dedicated to inspiring and empowering our consumers with our technology, and also sparking creative and new ways of using it. The future of technology has always been in the hands of the consumer,” said Irene Ng, Vice President, Marketing, Samsung Asia Pte Ltd. “The Dream Exchange campaign hopes to open doors for individuals to boldly and creatively dream big and let Samsung help them take their dreams to the next level. Nothing happens without beginning with a dream.”
From 1 July to 8 August 2014, all Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents above 18 years are invited to share their dreams, and the ways in which Samsung’s products can fulfill them. Samsung will enable 50 consumers to take a step towards fulfilling their dreams, by rewarding them with their chosen Samsung product.
The Dream Exchange Advocates
The Dream Exchange campaign will feature four ordinary Singaporeans as Dream Exchange advocates, who have their own unique personal dreams. They have been given Samsung products to help kickstart their dreams, and are in the process of making them come true. These advocates reflect the spirit of the campaign, and serve as inspiration for people to think about their own dreams and how technology can help to fulfill them.
Please see the Appendix for their profiles. View their dreams at: www.dreamexchange.com
How to Submit
Consumers who wish to take part in this campaign can do so via the following ways:
(1) Dream Exchange microsite:
· Log on to the Dream Exchange microsite – www.dreamexchange.com with a valid Facebook or Twitter account,
· State dream in 125 characters, specifying the Samsung product which can help to fulfill it
· Click Submit to share your dream with Samsung
(2) Roving roadshows:
· Dream Exchange roving ambassadors will be at Orchard Road on 5 – 6 July and 12 – 13 July for consumers to submit their dreams on the spot
· Dream Exchange truck will be at Chevron House, Raffles Place on 14-18 July to cater to the working crowd
All winners will be notified via social media.
To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.