– Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing
– Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
– Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate experience bonuses
– Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons
– Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time, so please choose your new nickname wisely
– Resolved issues with the battery saver mode and re-enabled this feature
– Added visuals of Team leaders – Candela, Blanche and Spark
– We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
– Minor text fixes
These changes are sure to bring about a better Pokemon GO experience. If you have been experiencing issues with the above mentioned areas, the new update should get you going again. Niantic also stated that there will be more updates on Pokemon GO in the very near future.
The updates should be pushed directly to your smartphones if you have automatic updates enabled. Else, here are the direct links to the respective stores.